Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Commit to the Team

Go down

Time To Commit to the Team Empty Time To Commit to the Team

Post  snookster Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi Guys,
I hope everyone has done and/or are doing well in your exams. As far as I understand all exams will finish this Friday, therefore it is now time to show your commitment to YOUR football team.
We have training this Wednesday for those that can make it, and we have a team walkthrough this Saturday at 1 oclock on the grass training ground to prepare for the UWE game on Sunday. I expect everyone who is available for the game to be there on Saturday without fail, to ensure we are ready to play. There is no excuse for not turning up to this session, so please do not let your team down.
We have a great opportunity this year to do very well, and progress to the playoffs, but this will only be possible with your committment over the next few weeks. Training next Sunday will be on Superbowl Sunday on the astro from 5 to 8, once again there are no excuses for the whole team not to turn up to train hard, then go and enjoy the Superbowl.
We have a busy schedule for the second half of the season, which may include a mid week game against Plymouth, so we need EVERYONE to show up to all sessions to give us the best chance
Collectively you have the talent to win out the season, but you will only acheive this as a team

Please Don't give me excuses, give me your committment

Thanks

Pat
HC
snookster
snookster
Goes Medium

Back to top Go down